Lord Sugar has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to Tottenham Hotspur’s failure to win against Bournemouth.
Tottenham have played out a goalless draw with Bournemouth away from home at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League this evening.
Former Tottenham chairman Lord Sugar was following the match, and he was not impressed with the football played by Jose Mourinho’s side.
Lord Sugar has also urged ex-Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino to return to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Over the course of the 90 minutes at the Vitality Stadium on Thursday evening, hosts Bournemouth had 36% of the possession, took nine shots of which two were on target, and earned eight corners, according to BBC Sport.
Visitors Tottenham had 64% of the possession, took nine shots of which none was on target, and earned 12 corners, according to BBC Sport.
The result means that Tottenham’s chances of finishing in the top four of the Premier League table this season have suffered a blow.
Mourinho’s side are ninth in the league table at the moment with 49 points from 34 matches, as many as 10 points behind fourth-placed Leicester.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet