Lord Sugar has taken to Twitter to give his reaction to Tottenham Hotspur’s failure to win against Bournemouth.
Tottenham have played out a goalless draw with Bournemouth away from home at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League this evening.
Former Tottenham chairman Lord Sugar was following the match, and he was not impressed with the football played by Jose Mourinho’s side.
Lord Sugar has also urged ex-Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino to return to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Over the course of the 90 minutes at the Vitality Stadium on Thursday evening, hosts Bournemouth had 36% of the possession, took nine shots of which two were on target, and earned eight corners, according to BBC Sport.
Visitors Tottenham had 64% of the possession, took nine shots of which none was on target, and earned 12 corners, according to BBC Sport.
The result means that Tottenham’s chances of finishing in the top four of the Premier League table this season have suffered a blow.
Mourinho’s side are ninth in the league table at the moment with 49 points from 34 matches, as many as 10 points behind fourth-placed Leicester.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace