Christian Eriksen has sent a message to Oliver Skipp on Instagram after the Tottenham Hotspur youngster signed a new contract with the club.
As announced on Tottenham’s official website, Skipp has signed a new contract with the North London outfit.
The 19-year-old midfielder will now stay at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium until 2024 at least.
The England Under-21 international has taken to Instagram to express his delight at signing a new contract with Spurs, and former Tottenham attacking midfielder Eriksen – who left the North London outfit for Italian giants Inter Milan in the January transfer window – has responded to it.
Eriksen responded: “Congrats Skipp”
One for the future
Skipp is only 19 years of age, and the teenager has made only a handful of appearances for the Tottenham first team so far in his career.
It is hard to see the midfielder establish himself in Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho’s first team next season.
Perhaps a loan move for the 2020-21 campaign will be beneficial for the youngster, as he could do with regular playing time next season.
- Wolverhampton inform Tottenham they need to pay £45m for Adama Traore
- Chelsea are yet to give up on their pursuit of Romelu Lukaku
- Signing both Jack Grealish and Harry Kane will not be financially viable for Manchester City
- Newcastle should consider swooping for Percy Tau
- Tammy Abraham’s salary demands proving to be stumbling block for West Ham