According to Football.London, Chelsea will recall Conor Gallagher from his loan spell at Charlton Athletic, amid interest from Rangers and West Bromwich Albion among other clubs.
Rangers are interested in signing Gallagher from Chelsea on a loan deal until the end of the season in the January transfer window, according to Football.London.
West Bromwich Albion are among clubs in the Championship in England who are reported to be interested in securing the services of the 19-year-ld midfielder this month.
Football.London has now claimed that Premier League outfit Chelsea will recall the England Under-21 international midfielder from his loan spell at Championship outfit Charlton this week.
The report has claimed that the Blues will send the youngster back out on loan again for the second half of the 2020-21 campaign.
Gallagher has made 25 starts and one substitute appearances in the Championship for the Addicks so far this campin, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups