Rangers are interested in signing Gallagher from Chelsea on a loan deal until the end of the season in the January transfer window, according to Football.London.
West Bromwich Albion are among clubs in the Championship in England who are reported to be interested in securing the services of the 19-year-ld midfielder this month.
Football.London has now claimed that Premier League outfit Chelsea will recall the England Under-21 international midfielder from his loan spell at Championship outfit Charlton this week.
The report has claimed that the Blues will send the youngster back out on loan again for the second half of the 2020-21 campaign.
Gallagher has made 25 starts and one substitute appearances in the Championship for the Addicks so far this campin, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative