Glasgow Celtic are due to play against Ross County in a Scottish Premiership clash on Saturday at Parkhead, with the champions looking to stretch their advantage at the top of the table.
The teams are separated by 33 points and the Hoops will be looking for nothing less than a victory in order to maintain pole position in the race to secure the league title.
Celtic lead second-place Rangers by just two points and anything other than victory could see their rivals claim top spot on Sunday.
The Hoops will have to make do without the services of Jeremie Frimpong for the game, according to Four Four Two.
The report added that Neil Lennon is hopeful that the Celtic player can return to action soon.
Ryan Christie is set to serve the final game of his three-match suspension while Mohamed Elyounoussi (foot injury), Hatem Abd Elhamed (groin injury) and Nir Bitton are all expected to miss the game.
James Forrest has returned to training for Celtic but is unlikely to be risked.
Celtic captain Scott Brown, who has accumulated four yellow cards, will be expected to start the game and could be on the verge of a suspension if he picks up a booking.
The Hoops can ill-afford losing their captain to suspension especially as they now are in need of his leadership in order to win the league title this season.
Celtic have played Ross County twice already this season and won convincingly both times.
Lennon’s Bhoys side should be able to easily win yet again. It will be a major blow for them if an upset happens.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka