Dominic Calvert-Lewin has taken to Twitter to express his delight at signing a new contract with Everton.
As announced on Everton’s official website, the 22-year-old forward has put pen to paper on a new five-year deal that will see him stay at Goodison Park until June 2025.
The Everton youngster is clearly overjoyed at committing his future to the Premier League club.
Calvert-Lewin has made 21 starts and five substitute appearances in the Premier League for Everton so far this season, scoring 13 goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 22-year-old striker made 19 starts and 16 substitute appearances in the league for the Toffees, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Calvert-Lewin is doing well under Ancelotti, and he is starting to score goals regularly for Everton.
It would make sense for the Englishman to sign a new contract with the Toffees, as he could be a star for the team in the future.
Everton are progressing in the Premier League at the moment and have the chance to finish in the top four this season.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups