Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has suggested to The Liverpool Echo that he may not make signings in the January transfer window.
Ancelotti, who was recently appointed the Everton manager, has said that he does not have a lot of time to think about new signings due to the fixture list.
The former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss, though, has suggested that if an opportunity comes up, then the club could do a deal.
Ancelotti told The Liverpool Echo about transfers: “We don’t have a lot of time because we have a lot of games. I have an idea now and every day I can know better my players. After that if there is any possibility, I think the club is happy to try to if it is possible to improve the squad.”
Everton did not start the season well, but Ancelotti, the Toffees are doing well at the moment and have got some good form.
The Toffees are 11th in the Premier League table at the moment with 25 points from 21 matches.
The Blues will return to action on Sunday when they take on Merseyside rivals Liverpool away from home at Anfield in the third round of the FA Cup.
Everton will then lock horns with Brighton and Hove Albion at Goodison Park in the Premier League.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction