Burnley will face Arsenal in the matchday 25 in the English Premier League at the Turf Moor on Sunday.
The home side will enter the match as underdogs, largely because of their position on the league table where they are placed on the 14th spot with just 30 points after 24 matches, six clear of the safety zone.
Therefore, Burnley manager Sean Dyche will be hoping to see his players produce a positive result on Sunday which would increase their chances of securing Premier League football next season as well.
Burnley are coming in the match on a decent run of two back-to-back wins against Manchester United and Leicester City in the Premier League, which would give the players a lot of confidence for a fixture against an opposition who are placed on the 12th spot and have not registered a single win in last three matches in the league campaign.
On the team news front as per BBC, the Clarets are certain to miss star striker Ashley Barnes and winger Johann Berg Gudmundsson in the match against the Gunners but new signing midfielder Josh Brownhill will be included in the squad.
In the previous meeting between both teams earlier in the campaign, it was Arsenal who came out on top with a 2-1 scoreline.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative