Brighton and Hove Albion are due to play against Sheffield United in a Premier League game at Bramall Lane on Saturday and a victory would provide a morale-boosting move away from the relegation zone.
Graham Potter’s Seagulls side are currently in poor form and have failed to win any of their previous seven games in all competitions.
Brighton are also up against an in-form Blades side, who have no injury doubts heading into the game and who could potentially move into the top four with victory on Saturday.
The Seagulls are set to assess the thigh injury of Dale Stephens, though the central midfielder is likely to be unavailable for the game at Bramall Lane, according to the BBC Sport.
The report added that Potter will make a decision on whether recent Brighton recruits Alexis Mac Allister and Tariq Lamptey are ready to feature for the club.
The two teams last met at the AMEX Stadium in a league clash in December, with the Blades winning 1-0 through a goal from Oli McBurnie.
Based on confidence as well as overall play throughout the season, Sheffield United will be favourites to win the game.
The Blades have been one of the surprise packages this season and have surpassed the expectations of everybody.
Even though Jurgen Klopp will probably be named as manager of the season, there is no doubt that Chris Wilder should be on the shortlist.
Brighton on the other hand need to stop the rot as they currently are in a precarious 15th position, only three points above the relegation places.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet