A number of West Ham United fans were left lauding the performance of Jeremy Ngakia on Twitter after their match with Liverpool on Monday night.
Indeed, whilst the Hammers were perhaps unfortunate to not have come away from the encounter without a share of the points, many of the club’s faithful could not help but praise the youngster for his most recent display.
Ngakia, who made his debut against Liverpool in the reverse fixture last month, put in an excellent account of himself once again and has lead to fans to call for him to be given an opportunity in the near future.
His individual match statistics would also help to suggest that he played well and perhaps highlight why so many of those at the London Stadium want to see him in action again.
According to WhoScored’s data, the 19-year-old received a rating of 7.09 as he won two aerial duels and completed two dribbles but, unsurprisingly, his defensive abilities clearly won the plaudits.
Ngakia won five tackles, three interceptions and made four clearances against one of the Premier League’s deadliest attacks – with Liverpool second in the standings with 64 (official Premier League website).
Here is what just some of the West Ham faithful have had to say on the teenager’s latest showing…
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest