Leeds United announced the signing of Ian Poveda on Friday, with a section of the Elland Road faithful taking to social media to welcome the new man to the club and express their delight at his acquisition.
The Whites are embroiled in a promotion push and currently sit second in the Championship standings, with high hopes that the Yorkshire giants can return to the Premier League this term.
However, Leeds have had a tough run of results recently and have seen their advantage over the chasing pack reduced.
Poveda is a 19-year-old versatile winger who has joined the Elland Road side from Manchester City on a permanent deal.
The new Leeds attacker has an excellent calibre at youth level, with time spent in the academies of Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea and City.
Poveda has taken the number 7 shirt and will provide competition on the flanks to the likes of Jack Harrison and Helder Costa.
Leeds fans wasted little time in welcoming their new man to Elland Road, with plenty of them delighted that the news had finally been announced.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer