There has been plenty of speculation about Tammy Abraham’s future at Chelsea.
He was linked with a move to Aston Villa, but they recently confirmed the signing of Danny Ings from Southampton in a deal worth £25 million.
The 23-year-old has reportedly sparked interest from Arsenal and West Ham United.
And now, as per the Daily Mail, Atalanta have entered the race to secure his services.
The Serie A club held a meeting this week to evaluate potential targets as Inter Milan are interested in signing Duvan Zapata.
The defending champions could lose Romelu Lukaku this summer, with Chelsea interested in bringing him back to Stamford Bridge.
They are keen to sign the Colombia international as a replacement for Lukaku.
It is reported that the Blues value Abraham at around £40m, but La Dea are likely to bid around £25m plus bonuses.
The young striker is an academy graduate of Chelsea who made his senior debut in 2016.
He has made 82 appearances across all competitions for the Blues, bagging 30 goals and 12 assists.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet