Arsenal will face Bournemouth in the FA Cup fourth-round fixture at the Dean Court on Monday.
The Gunners will come in the match as a slight favourite despite not having such a good record in the recent past, largely because of the opposition they will face on Monday evening.
Arsenal have been on a very disappointing run in the recent past where they have just managed to secure two wins in last 10 matches in all competitions which included two defeats and six draws as well.
Therefore, manager Mikel Arteta will be hoping his players can turn things around in the match against a Bournemouth side who have lost six out of last 10 matches in all competitions.
On the team news front, the North London-based club have received a major boost as star centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos is likely to be available for selection after he completed his recovery from illness, as per Sky Sports.
However, the visitors are certain to miss as many as six important players—David Luiz, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Calum Chambers, Kieran Tierney, Sead Kolasinac and Reiss Nelson—due to injuries and suspension.
During the last meeting between Arsenal and Bournemouth at Dean Court on December 26, 2019, the game ended with a 1-1 scoreline.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest