Resurgent Arsenal will be looking to continue their good form when they tackle relegation threatened Aston Villa in a Premier League clash at Villa Park on Tuesday night.
After winning a place in the FA Cup final at the weekend following a victory over Manchester City, Gunners boss Mikel Arteta will be prioritizing the final against Chelsea.
This could mean that Arsenal may rotate their side.
Eddie Nketiah will be available for the game after returning from suspension and the youngster could be set for a start.
Cedric Soares will also be available for the game.
He had to miss the victory over City as he was Cup-tied.
The Gunners will have to make do without the services of Shkodran Mustafi due to a hamstring injury, according to BBC Sport.
Aston Villa will be going all-out during the game.
Dean Smith’s side will have no choice but to attack Arsenal.
This could provide an advantage to the Gunners as they could punish the Villains on the counter-attack.
Arsenal’s attack is also full of confidence after helping their side to victories over City and Liverpool in their last two games in all competitions.
After struggling for consistency for majority of this season, Arteta’s defence was also surprisingly solid against the Reds and City.
If they can emulate their performances against Villa, it could be a long night for Smith’s charges.
If Arsenal wins the game, Villa will be virtually relegated.
It will take massive luck for them to avoid the drop should they be consigned to defeat.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer