Arsenal are in talks with Fenerbache over a potential transfer of Sead Kolasinac, according to reliable Turkish source Yağız Sabuncuoğlu.
Since he arrived at Arsenal in 2017 from Schalke, Kolasinac has failed to achieve a high level of consistency despite being given countless chances.
He made just nine appearances in all competitions for the club last season, and it became evident that he is not part of Mikel Arteta’s plans.
The Bosnia and Herzegovina international was a first-team regular for the Gunners in his first three seasons at the club and was regularly chosen by former managers Arsene Wenger and Unai Emery.
Things started to go pear-shaped for him at the Emirates Stadium after Arteta succeeded Emery as manager of the club.
By moving to Turkey, the 28-year-old will receive an opportunity to rediscover his confidence and rebuild his career.
Meanwhile, Kolasinac is just one of several players who are set to leave Arsenal with the club ready to part ways with Lucas Torreira and Hector Bellerin, according to reliable transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano.
Torreira spent last season on loan with Atletico Madrid and was a productive squad rotation player for Diego Simeone’s side, helping them win the La Liga title.
Bellerin made 25 Premier League appearances for the Gunners last season, but the club are willing to sanction his exit.
The Spaniard has spent his entire professional career with Arsenal since graduating to the senior side from the youth team in 2013.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer