The Sun journalist Alan Nixon has claimed on Twitter that Burnley and Bournemouth are interested in signing Bright Osayi-Samuel from Queens Park Rangers in the summer transfer window.
Nixon, who is a very respected journalist and is a transfer expert, has stated that Premier League duo Burnley and Bournemouth could be losing similar players.
According to WhoScored, Osayi-Samuel has made 29 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for QPR so far this season, scoring five goals and providing seven assists in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 22-year-old midfielder made nine starts and 18 substitute appearances in the league for Rangers, scoring two goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
Back in 2017-18, the youngster made six starts and 12 substitute appearances in the league for the London club, scoring one goal in the process, according to WhoScored.
QPR are an established club in the Championship, but Rangers are unlikely to get promoted to the Premier League.
True, the Cherries could find themselves in the second tier of English football next season, but Burnley will be in the top flight.
A sizeable offer for Osayi-Samuel could persuade QPR to cash in on the 22-year-old midfielder this summer.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet