Valentino Lazaro’s agent has told The Chronicle that Newcastle United are interested in signing the Inter Milan winger.
Max Hagmayr has said that there are clubs other than Newcastle who want to secure the services of the 23-year-old.
According to The Chronicle, the Magpies want to bring the Austria international to St. James’ Park on a loan deal.
Hagmayr told The Chronicle about Lazaro: “I was in Newcastle and we had talks, but there is no agreement yet.
“As for the future, we’ll see what happens over the next few days. There isn’t just Newcastle, he has other options.”
According to WhoScored, Lazaro has made three starts and three substitute appearances in Serie A for Inter so far this season, and the right-winger has also made four substitute appearances in the Champions League for the Italian giants.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the winger scored three goals and provided six assists in 31 Bundesliga matches for Hertha Berlin, according to WhoScored.
Newcastle United missing out?
While Newcastle are an established club in the Premier League, they are fighting for survival in the Premier League, and Lazaro may not be interested in a switch to St. James’ Park if he has better offers from other clubs.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction