A number of Chelsea fans were far from happy with what they saw from Emerson Palmieri on Tuesday night following their defeat to Arsenal.
Frank Lampard witnessed his side be pegged back on two occasions as all they could muster was a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge.
Indeed, the Italy international appears to have become a focal point for a number of Chelsea fans on Twitter, with many taking to the social media site to air their grievances.
The 25-year-old did not necessarily have the worst game of his career if figures by WhoScored are anything to go by.
Emerson managed to make five key passes and win three aerial duels, whilst defensively he produced two tackles and two interceptions.
However, those statistics did not do the £27million-rated defender (via TransferMarkt) any favours as many of the club’s faithful were far from impressed with it.
Some fans were full of negative reactions, with one calling for the club to take some of the most drastic action by sacking him.
Here are what some of those Chelsea fans were saying…
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager