A number of Chelsea fans do not appear to want to see Antoine Griezmann anywhere near Stamford Bridge after reports started to emerge on Sunday.
According to Spanish publication Sport, Barcelona will make the France international available this summer as they look to receive around €100million (£92m) for his signature.
Having signed him less than 12 months ago for a mammoth €120m (£110.2m) from Atletico Madrid, it is said the Catalan’s are not impressed with the levels at which he has performed at and are willing to try and move him on.
Indeed, Griezmann has perhaps struggled to star in the bright lights at the Nou Camp as he has managed to bag just 14 goals and provide a further four assists in his 37 appearances across all competitions (per TransferMark).
Whilst those figures may not necessarily be that disappointing on paper, the 29-year-old World Cup winner has only got eight of his efforts in La Liga action.
Upon hearing the news that Chelsea could be a possible destination for the French forward, it appears a number of the west London’s faithful do not want to see him pulling on their blue jersey anytime soon.
One fan suggested that the attacker was ‘overrated’ whilst another simply stated that he was ‘average’. However, what appeared clear was that many of them do not want to see him at Stamford Bridge.
Here are just some of the reactions from fans about Griezmann…
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto