Manchester City central defender Aymeric Laporte has responded to a Leeds United fan on Twitter.
The 25-year-old played under Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa at Athletic Bilbao, and he was pleased to see the Whites win on Saturday afternoon.
Leeds got the better of Huddersfield Town 2-0 at Elland Road in the Championship to enhance their chances of clinching automatic promotion to the Premier League.
Laporte, who joined City from Bilbao in January 2018 for a transfer fee reported by BBC Sport to be worth £57 million, has also responded to a Leeds fans who wants him to move to the Whites.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 71 points from 37 matches, a point clear of second-placed West Bromwich Albion and seven points ahead of third-placed Fulham.
Meanwhile, City currently find themselves second in the Premier League table with 57 points from 27 matches, as many as 25 points behind leaders Liverpool, although they do have two games in hand.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest