Eros Grezda has sent a message to Rangers on Instagram after leaving the Ibrox club.
Grezda has left Steven Gerrard’s Rangers to return to his former club Osijek on a permanent contract in the January transfer window.
The 24-year-old, who can operate as a winger or as an attacking midfielder, joined the Gers from Osijek in the summer of 2018 for a transfer fee reported by The Scottish Sun to be worth £2 million.
The Albania international failed to make a huge impact at Rangers, who have decided to part company with him.
Grezda has taken to Instagram to send a message to Rangers after his departure from Ibrox.
Rangers are aiming to win the Scottish Premiership title this season and are giving Celtic a run for their money.
The Gers are second in the league table at the moment with 50 points from 19 matches, two points behind leaders and bitter Old Firm rivals Celtic.
Rangers will return to action on January 17 when they take on Stranraer at Ibrox in the fourth round of the Scottish Cup.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups