According to El Chiringuito, Real Madrid are interested in signing Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Spanish and European giants Madrid are plotting a move for the England International.
Kane is one of the best strikers in the world and has proved to be a consistent goalscorer in the Premier League.
According to WhoScored, the Englishman – who is injured at the moment has scored 11 goals in 20 league games so far this season, while in 2018-9, he found the net 17 times in the English top flight.
The 26-year-old scored 30 goals in the Premier League in 2017-18, 29 in 2016-17, 25 in 2015-16 and 21 in 2014-15, according to WhoScored.
If Tottenham fail to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season, then there is a chance that they may have to sell Kane.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative