According to El Chiringuito, Real Madrid are interested in signing Harry Kane from Tottenham Hotspur in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Spanish and European giants Madrid are plotting a move for the England International.
Kane is one of the best strikers in the world and has proved to be a consistent goalscorer in the Premier League.
According to WhoScored, the Englishman – who is injured at the moment has scored 11 goals in 20 league games so far this season, while in 2018-9, he found the net 17 times in the English top flight.
The 26-year-old scored 30 goals in the Premier League in 2017-18, 29 in 2016-17, 25 in 2015-16 and 21 in 2014-15, according to WhoScored.
If Tottenham fail to finish in the top four of the Premier League table this season, then there is a chance that they may have to sell Kane.
- Wolverhampton inform Tottenham they need to pay £45m for Adama Traore
- Chelsea are yet to give up on their pursuit of Romelu Lukaku
- Signing both Jack Grealish and Harry Kane will not be financially viable for Manchester City
- Newcastle should consider swooping for Percy Tau
- Tammy Abraham’s salary demands proving to be stumbling block for West Ham